Last Updated on
NDU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. Niger Delta University Yenagoa, NDU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cut off Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Niger Delta University Yenagoa releases its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for NDU 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
NDU Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before…
See: NDU Cut Off Mark
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2020
- Visit nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is…
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about NDU Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us through the comment section.