Ibadan Poly Post Utme Form 2020 is out. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Poly Ibadan ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shownIbadan Poly Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Ibadan Poly start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Ibadan Poly Post Utme form 2020 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 Poly Ibadan Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Ibadan Polytechnic has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Poly Ibadan 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Poly Ibadan Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Poly Ibadan website to complete the online application form after making payment
Ibadan Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Poly Ibadan Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Ibadan Poly Post Utme.
How to Apply for Ibadan Poly Post Utme Form 2020
- Candidates are to visit this Poly Ibadan portal via http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth
- Follow the instructions on the Ibadan Poly website
- Fill your details and upload the required documents
- Submit the application form and print the Post Utme slip.
Candidates are to check the admission portal for information on the specific date allocated to them for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits and National Diploma (ND) result as appropriate.
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
How Much Is Poly Ibadan Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Ibadan Poly Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Ibadan Polytechnic has not officially released the date for Poly Ibadan Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Ibadan Poly Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Ibadan Polytechnic Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Poly Ibadan 2020 Post Utme form has been fixed by the school management. The deadline for submission of the application form is 30th October, 2020.
If you have any question about Ibadan Poly Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on September 29, 2020 by Admin