Auchi Poly Post Utme Form 2021. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme form.
You will also be shown Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Auchi Polytechnic start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme form 2021 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the Auchi Poly Post Utme screening exercise.
The Auchi ND and HND admission forms and cut off marks for Auchi Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise have not been released by the management of the Auchi Polytechnic.
Eligibility for Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment
Auchi Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Auchi Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly Post Utme Form 2021
To apply for a programme, you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
1. Visit https://www.auchipoly-online.com/.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number
3. Generate an Invoice for your desired programme.
4. Take the invoice to the bank and make payment.
5. Fill your form and print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number.
6. Print completed Admission Screening form
7. You can also reprint your application Form.
- Skye Bank (Polaris)
- Fidelity Bank
Warning: Do not use a cybercafe phone number or email for your application. This will make it impossible for the school to contact such candidates when the need arises. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any candidate’s inability to receive relevant information.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Auchi Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Auchi Poly Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Auchi Polytechnic has not officially released the date for Auchi Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Polytechnic Auchi Post Utme registration and admission.
If you have any question about Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on June 24, 2021 by Admin