University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan is now selling application form into its school of nursing for 2022/2023 academic session.
This page will help you and make your application easy and successful. See details on how to apply and the requirements.
I am going to show you the simplest way to purchase and fill the application form for this year’s admission.
Requirements For UCH Admission Form
- Candidates should be 16years of age and above
- Candidate who wish to apply for must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE to include mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics and English language not more than two sitting
How To Apply For UCH Ibadan School of Nursing 2022/2023 Admission Form
- Make a payment of non-refundable fee of N7, 500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only through any commercial bank into the university college hospital, Ibadan T.S.A account-school of nursing) teller to be changed to receipt at UCH accounts department
- Make a payment of N200 (two hundred naira only) into oyo state nursing & midwifery committee account, first bank plc: 2019704292
- Present both the receipt and teller for the payment of N200 at room 6, school of nursing to get scratch card with pin for login into website for online application submission
- Visit the official school website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. download the applicants user guide and enter the pin on your scratch card to login and create your account
- Follow the instruction on the applicants user guide to input your data and submit your application online
- Print 2 copies of your form and photo card and submit for authentication at room 6, school of nursing
Entrance Examination Date:
Note: All completed forms should be submitted on… (Deadline/closing date for application).
Do you have any questions about the UCH School of Nursing form? Do let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin