Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme Form 2023. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Poly Oko Post Utme form.
You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details for the 2023/2024 Admission and how to apply for the ND/HND screening form released officially by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “When will Federal Poly Oko start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme form 2023 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Oko has released its ND and HND Admission Form and cut off mark for Oko 2023 Post Utme screening exercise.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have made the Federal Polytechnic Oko their First Choice Institution in the 2023/2023 UTME and scored 140 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FPN will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Federal Polytechnic Oko for DE Admission processing.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Screening General Requirements.
Candidates must possess:
- The basic requirements for admission to the ND programmes of the course they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics.
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, applicants with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme is 150. Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Oko Post Utme ND/HND Form 2023
To apply for a programme you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Oko Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Federal Poly Oko Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme Exam Date
The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko has not officially released the date for the Federal Poly Oko Post Utme Screening Exercise 2023/2024.
Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme registration and admission.
If you have any questions about the Federal Polytechnic Oko Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on August 26, 2023 by Admin