Delta State Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2023. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shown Delta State Poly Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2023/2024 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “When will Delta State Poly Ozoro start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Delta State Polytechnic Post Utme form 2023 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2023 Delta State Polytechnic Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Delta State Poly Ozoro has not released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the Ozoro 2023 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Delta State Poly Post Utme Screening
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 120 and above in the UTME for the 2023/2024 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post Utme Form Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2023
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your online Screening Application Form.
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Delta State Poly Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro has not officially released the date for Delta State Poly Post Utme Screening Exercise 2023/2024.
Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme registration and admission.
Delta State Polytechnic Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Delta State Poly Ozoro 2023 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any questions about Delta State Polytechnic Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin