This post will show you how to download video on Facebook. If you have been wondering if it is possible to download Facebook Videos, go through this post and see how simple it is.
You can download video from Facebook by following simple the steps outlined in this post.
Let’s get started
I will list here two simple methods through which you can download video from Facebook. The two methods are:
- Use of Snaptube
- Use of Savefrom.net
We shall follow these methods simultaneously.
Use of Snaptube to Download Videos From Facebook
But if you already have the Snaptube app installed on your phone, skip the above and follow the steps listed below.
1. Click on the video you want to download ( if you are using Pc, right-click on the Video and select copy link)
2. Tap the three vertical dots at the top of the video you want to download
3. Navigate to Copy link and click Copy Link
4. Open your Snaptube app and paste the link you have copied in the Seach box
5. Click on the arrow pointing downward
6. Click Download
7. Select the video quality and format you want to download
Wait for the video to download.
1. Copy the link of the video you want to download as explained above
2. Open your browser and enter savefrom.net
3. Copy the url (the link) of the video you want to download and paste in the search box.
4. Click on the icon that looks like greater than sign at the top right corner of the box if the video does not load automatically.
5. Select the quality and the video format you want
6. Click Download and wait for your video to download
The video will be saved on your device when the download is completed.
This works on both android and computer and that is how to download youtube video on android or computer using savefrom.net.
Last Updated on