FUTO Cut Off Mark. Bekeking team will show you FUTO cut off mark for Law, Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine and Surgery, Nursing, Political Science, Biochemistry, and Cutoff marks for all courses.
You will also learn how to calculate FUTO Cut off mark and everything you need to know about FUTO Post Utme cut off mark 2020
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Cut off mark. FUTO Management determines its departmental cut-off mark based on the performance of the students who applied to study in FUTO.
What is cut-off mark? Cutoff Mark or Cutoff Point is an agreed mark or point that a candidate must get before being admitted into his/her course of choice.
Any candidate who fails to reach this point may be denied admission and may be required to change course or institution in order to stand a chance of getting admission
FUTO Cut-off Mark 2020
The following are the FUTO departmental cut off mark:
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering: 220
2. Mechanical Engineering: 220
3. FUTO cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering: 210
4. Futo post Utme cut off mark for Computer Science: 210
5. Civil Engineering: 210
6. Information Manag. Technology: 210
7. Chemical Engineering: 200
8. Optometry: 200
9. Biochemistry: 190
10. Dental Technology: 180
11. Public Health Technology: 180
12. Prosthesis & Orth. Technology: 180
13. Project Manag. Technology: 180
14. Ind. Microbiology: 180
15. Geology: 180
16. Material & Met. Engineering: 180
17. Polymer & Textile Engineering: 180
18. Agricultural Engineering: 180
19. Food Science & Technology: 180
20. Biotechnology: 180
21. Agric Economics: 180
22. Transport Manag. Technology: 180
23. Maritime Manag. Technology: 180
24. Financial Manag. Technology: 180
25. Biomedical Technology: 180
26. Ind. Physics: 180
27. Ind. Chemistry: 180
28. Biology: 180
29. Mathematics: 180
30. Science Laboratory: 180
31. Statistics: 180
32. Agric. Extension: 180
33. Animal Science Technology: 180
34. Crop Science Technology: 180
35. Fishery & Aq. Technology: 180
36. Forestry & Wildlife Technology: 180
37. Soil Science Technology: 180
38. Building Technology: 180
39. Environmental Technology: 180
40. Landscape Architectural Tech: 180
41. Quantity Surveying Tech: 180
42. Surveying & Geoinformatics: 180
43. Urban & Regional Planning: 180
See: FUTO Post Utme Form
FUTO Departmental Cutoff Mark
FUTO does not have a fixed cut off mark. It varies annually depending on the performance of the candidates.
Note: That you got the cutoff point does not mean that you must be admitted. It only shows you stand a chance to get admission.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri is located in the heart of the town of Owerri, Ihiagwa.
Contact Futo Management
Faculty of Administration,
Federal University of Technology Owerri,
E-mail: [email protected]futo.edu.ng.
Click here to Contact FUTO
If you have any question about FUTO Cut off marks, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on April 21, 2020 by Admin