Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Form 2021. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Polytechnic Post Utme screening.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme form 2021 is not out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Ado Ekiti Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Screening
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2021/2022 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution and are interested in changing to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Form 2021
To apply for a programme you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any Bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of N2,000.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice)
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their screening forms
- using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and screening forms.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
For any enquiries call 23480-8041-5584, 23470-3086-6390, 23470-3322-6929, 23490-2594-5943 or send an email to [email protected]
- Candidates should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
How Much Is Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti has not officially released the date for Federal poly Ado Ekiti Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post Utme registration and admission.
If you have any questions about Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on July 11, 2021 by Admin