ESUT Post Utme Form 2021/2022. ESUT Post Utme/ Direct Entry form has been released officially by the university management. The Enugu State University of Science and Technology has released the 2021 ESUT Post Utme Form.
Some ESUT aspirants have asked the following questions:
- Is Esut post Utme form out?
- What is the date for Esut post Utme?
- How many questions is Esut post Utme?
- What is the full meaning of Esut?
This post will give you everything you need to know about the ESUT Post Utme screening exercise.
ESUT Post UTME Cutoff Mark.
ESUT general cut-off mark is 150 apart from the following faculties:
- Faculties of Medicine,
- Law and
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
The Esut Cutoff mark for the above faculties is 200.
The screening exercise is a Computer Based Test. (CBT)
How Much Is ESUT Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the Esut Post Utme form.
How to Apply for ESUT Post Utme Form 2021 Online
The following steps will walk you through to register for Esut Post Utme Screening:
1. Visit the ESUT portal at www.portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2021/2022 Admission Screening Registration.
3. On the page that shows up, enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details on the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
You are to bring the acknowledgement slip while coming for the Esut Post Utme examination
Recommended: Jamb Change of course/institution
ESUT Applicants Should note the following:
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2021 are eligible to apply. Note, however, that results released after …, 2021, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same
- . Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
- POST-UTME Screening Forms
- JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned online with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening online as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake websites by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, Ipad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
DISCLAIMER: Please disregard any text message asking you to call any phone number or pay for PROCESSING ADMISSION into ESUT. It is fake. For authentic information, visit the ESUT website, portal.esut.edu.ng.Leonard Khama, REGISTRAR.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The date for the screening is yet to be announced by the management.
ESUT Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology is yet to announce the deadline for the application of the ESUT Post Utme screening form.
If you have questions about ESUT Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening Exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on November 23, 2021 by Admin