BSUM Admission List 2020/2021. You will be provided with the latest news on BSUM Admission List, BSUM Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your BSUM Admission.
Did you apply for BSUM Post Utme Form and participate in the BSUM Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your BSUM 2020 admission Status.
BSUM Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the BSUM admission portal 2020/2021. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Benue State University, Makurdi releases its admission list.
How to Check BSUM Admission List 2020
1. Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
2. Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
3. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
How to Check BSUM Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your BSUM admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.
Admitted candidates are to login to JAMB Portal to Accept/Reject their offer of Admission.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the BSUM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Pay BSU Acceptance Fee Payment
1. Successfully admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do a change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2. Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
If you have any question about BSUM Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on July 21, 2020 by Admin