BASUG Post Utme Form 2023/2024. Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently not on sale but it will be available for purchase online as released officially by the university management. The BSUM management has not released the 2023 BSUM Post Utme Form.
BSUM Post Utme/ Direct Entry Eligibility
To be eligible to purchase the Benue State University Makurdi Post UTME form, you must;
- Candidates Must score a minimum of 140 points and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Candidates must obtain five (5) O’level credit passes in relevant subjects.
BSUM Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off for BSUM Post Utme is 140. See BSUM Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How Much Is BSUM Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the BSUM Post Utme Form.
How to Apply for BSUM Post Utme Screening Form 2023
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) using the following payment procedure:
- Visit the college’s portal at www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, and click on Post Utme/DE link under the Applications section
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Verify
- Click on “Proceed” to make payment after verifying your details.
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
The payment is divided into categories. Select “POST UTME APPLICATION” as the Payment category.
- Type in the UTME Registration number,
- Select Session as “2023/2024”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate a reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
(a). To use MasterCard, VISA and Verve Cards to make payment online, click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page.
From the drop-down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make payment.
Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your applications.
(b). For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
Note: Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank.
On receipt of cash from you, the Bank, using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you.
(c) For payment at ATM Terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select “Quickteller” from the ATM menu
- Select “Pay Bills”
- Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the E–Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
(d) For payment via Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
Benue State University Post UTME Screening Date
The BSUM Post UTME screening date and time/venue will be indicated in your Acknowledgement slip.
Update: BSUM Post-UTME Screening Date has been published on the college’s website and it can be viewed below also.
All the applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the timetable. Also, the CBT Centre has 150 systems, while the Directorate of ICT has 50 systems, thus each batch has 200 candidates
BSUM Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of BSUM Post Utme form 2023 has not yet been announced by the school management.
You can contact BSUM management via:
Call: +234 703 9032 609
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about the BSUM Post Utme Screening exercise, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you within the shortest possible time.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin