AKSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently not on sale but will be available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
The Akwa Ibom State University has released the 2023 AKSU Post Utme Form. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates, are invited to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Note: The registration portal will open on the 5th of September 2023.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
AKSU Post Utme/DE Admission Requirements
Admission requirements through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 160 and above (subject to change).
3. Post-UTME screening score of not less than 160 (subject to change).
4. In addition to the above, candidates must make Akwa Ibom State University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Candidates who score less than 180 on the Post-UTME screening test are not eligible for admission into any programme in AKSU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
6. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one program to another.
AKSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for AKSU Post Utme is 160. To check AKSU Department cut off mark for all the courses, click the link below.
See: AKSU Cut Off Mark
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (aksu.edu.ng/portal) from…
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded to the JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
See: Jamb Change of Course/Institution
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise 2023
The University portal will be opened for registration from... Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit the AKSU Post Utme portal at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK on the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2023 UTME result printout.
- 2023 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of the Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 session is scheduled as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from…
- Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on….
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
AKSU Aspirants should take note of the following:
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to the deadline.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
AKSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The closing date for the application of the AKSU Post Utme form is… announced by the management of Akwa Ibom State University.
Email: [email protected] and/or [email protected].
If you have questions concerning the AKSU Post Utme form, kindly reach us via the comment section, and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook or other social media share icons on this post. Thanks.
Check: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form
Last Updated on April 22, 2023 by Admin
24 thoughts on “AKSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry Form For 2023/2024 Admission”
Please how can I register for direct entry online
Or am I to come to school
Please is post utme form for Aksu out?
Please admin when the registration for post utme 2021/2022 begining
Pls, is aksu admission screening form 2021/2022 out
please i want to know if the dierct entry form is out
Pls has Aksu starts giving admissions
I want to know the actual date for the aksu screening
The registration has been extended to 25th September. No screening date has been fixed.
Pls, what registration is extended to September 25?
Pls im in lagos and I want to knw d screening date and aw will I notified if d date is fixed thanks
When is the screening because I am not in aks now
The form is not yet out
What do you mean the form is not out
The form is out. The registration will end on 21st August.
pls i base in rivers state,can i get the contact anyone from aksu so i can be updated with what ever happens?
I will send you a mail. Beware of Scammers. Don’t get contact from anyone here apart from bekeking team which should be via our email. You can use the contact form under contact us section to get information from us.
Pls when the post utme is out, can I purchase it outside Akwa Ibom State?
Because I live in Rivers State
Yes. The registration will be online.
Please am not in Akwa Ibom State right now,
I want to know the actual date for the AkSU screening. Thanks!
No date has been fixed.
My result is awaiting result
So what should I do
Select awaiting result while registering for the Post Utme.
Those that choice second choice