Akwa Ibom State University AKSU is a state University which is why the school fees payment is segmented into two categories that are indigenes and non-indigenes.
This means that the indigenes enjoy the advantage of having the University in their State. This applies to all the AKSU courses and levels.
For 2023/2024, the University management has released the school fee payable by the students of the institution and students are advised to adhere to this information and treat it as important.
If you just checked and found your name on the AKSU admission list or you are an aspirant who wants to know how much is AKSU school fees, read on.
The table below gives a breakdown of the fees to be paid by the students of AKSU for 2023/2024 academic year.
AKSU School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes 2023/2024
|Indigenes||#53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||#73,000.00 per session|
AKSU Acceptance Fees
S/N ITEM DESCRIPTION AMOUNT
1 Acceptance Fees 30,000.00
2 Transaction Charges 500.00
Please note the following:
- You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS
- You are expected to proceed and pay your acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of
- the release of the admission list.
Then complete your Bio-data form online and get your access code for course registration and
school fee payment.
Guidelines for Payment Of Fees And Registration of Courses To Pay Your
You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then Click “Bio Data”.
- Enter your Jamb Number and click “Verify”.
- Click “click to make payment link on the right side of the page”
Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the bank. Please note, all payment is made through
the e-transact platform.
Bio Data Registration
After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
Fill the Biodata Form to obtain an access code that will be used throughout the duration of your
study. Kindly note it down.
How to Pay School Fees
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the
- student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”
- Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”
If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for the school
To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department.
- Repeat step 11-12
- Then click “courses”.
- Select the level and semester.
- Then click load.
- Select your courses and click “Register”.
- Print your course form and then proceed to your department.
- List of State Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
If you have any questions about AKSU school fees, let us know in the comment box and we shall reply as soon as possible.
Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Admin