ADSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Adamawa State University Mubi has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for ADSU 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
The registration will commence on 11th October 2021 and the Screening Exercise is expected to end on 29th October, 2021.
- 1 ADSU Post Utme Requirements
- 2 ADSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 How Much Is ADSU Post Utme Form
- 4 How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form 2021
ADSU Post Utme Requirements
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
ADSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for ADSU Post Utme is 180. To check ADSU Departmental cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to visit the JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How Much Is ADSU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the ADSU post Utme form.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form 2021
Visit http://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/ and follow the steps below:
1. Click on New Application.
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level). iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc). iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered..
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before the final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information is correct. This is because after any of the information.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
AT SCREENING CENTERS
Note: Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
- Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
- The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit a photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
What to scan and submit
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their O’Level result should state so
Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
ADSU Post UTME Screening Date
The ADSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
ADSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, ADSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
Admission Officer on 08033862963
Information and Protocol Officer on 07038132083
If you have questions about ADSU Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening, kindly reach us through the comment section.
Last Updated on October 18, 2021 by Admin