Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola 2023/2024 admission form is out for sale. You will see how to apply and fill the Adamawa State Nursing School form on this page.
This is to announce to the general public that Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola has released its 2023/2024 admission form but stream A is currently closed. See details on how to apply and the requirements
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Requirement For Adamawa State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Yola 2023/2024 Admission Form
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- Must be a registered midwife
- Must be 17.5years old
How To Apply For Adamawa State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Yola 2023/2024 Admission Form
- The application form is obtainable at the Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola
- Pay the sum of N5,000 to the College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola, account at Polaris Bank (former Skye bank) or Zenith bank for the application form
- Through Adamawa State Gov’t Pay Direct
- Print and collect the payment slip
- Change the slip to receipt at the college bursary
- Fill the form and submit it to the college
NOTE: Don’t patronize people telling you they can get the form for you, strictly follow the instruction above.
Adamawa State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023
Venue: COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COMPLEX, YOLA
Oral Interview Schedule
Do you have any questions you would like to ask us about the Adamawa State College of Nursing form, let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on April 10, 2023 by Admin