Lagos State School of Nursing 2022/2023 admission form into the nursing programme is out for sale. I will guide you on how to purchase and fill the application form.
This is to announce to the general public that Lagos State College of Nursing Midwifery and Public Health Nursing (LASCON) has released its 2022/2023 admission form. See details on how to apply and the requirements
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the basic nursing programme of the Lagos State College of Nursing Midwifery and Public Health Nursing (LUTH), for the 2022/2023 academic session
Requirements For Lagos State School of Nursing Igando
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- Applicants must not be less 18years
How To Apply For Lagos State College Of Nursing Admission Form
- Visit the Lagos State School of Nursing Website via https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,200:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Two Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
- Application Closes…
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Only applicants with valid photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the CBT entrance examination
- Application closes on 7th January, 2021
- Do no visit school as no hard copy form will be sold
- Applicants are required to have a functional email address and phone number for future use
- Applicants are advised to keep their login details as it will be used to check result
- First year school fees is N230, 000 (To hundred and thirty thousand naira only) and it can be paid before resumption
Entrance Examination Date
The entrance examination date is Saturday… at 9:00 am. The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge, and Current Affairs.
Lagos State School of Nursing School Fees
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts. Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
Note that first year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
Do you have any questions about the Lagos State School of Nursing Ikoyi or Ikeja Form? Let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin