College Of Nursing And Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing 2022/2023 admission form into post-basic and basic nursing programme is out for sale.
I am going to walk you through and how to purchase and fill the Gombe State School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to announce to the general public that Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of nursing has released their 2022/2023 admission form into post-basic and basic nursing programme. See details for how to apply.
Requirements For Gombe State College of Nursing
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- Applicants must be in age range of 16years -35years
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How To Apply For Gombe State School of Nursing Form
- Interested candidates are expected to pay non-refundable sum of N5000 (five thousand naira only) to the college account at fidelity bank plc
account number: 5020132211
- Get the application form from the college registry
- Return the completed forms to the registry office on or before…
NOTE: cash payment is not allowed, no completed form will be accepted after the closing date.
If there is any question you want to ask us about the Gombe State School of Nursing Form, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin