The Kano state school of nursing has released the 2022/2023 admission form, this page will guide you for easy application, see details on how to apply.
This is to announce to the general public that the Kano State School of Nursing admission form is now on sale for all interested candidates who want to enroll in the college to apply.
The admission form has been released in different categories UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
How To Apply For Kano State School of Nursing Form
The admission form can be gotten from the admission office or the official college website.
- Log on to https://moh.knstate.healthcare
- Click Apply or Start Application
- Enter a valid email address and click submit.
- Check your email inbox/spam folder to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent.
- Download the generated payment Invoice and follow the instruction.
- Go to nearest Sterling Bank and make your payment.
- Go to College of Nursing Bursary Unit for verification with evidence of payment.
- Go back to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicants/login
- Enter your registered Email and password to complete the registration.
- Follow the instruction on the student’s Dashboard.
- Print your aknowledgement slip while waiting for Entrance Exams, Time, Date and Venue via your applicants Dashboard and your email address.
- Provide the following information; First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School you are applying to, Course to apply and Password.
NOTE: two photocopies of the purchase of form, photocopies of relevant credentials as indicated in the admission form, email address and phone number must be accompanied to the completed forms
Entrance Examination Schedule
This is to inform the general public that the Kano State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Madobi entrance examination for the school of nursing has been scheduled to hold as follows;
TIME: 8:00am prompt
VENUE: College of nursing and midwifery, Kano behind Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital.
Requirement For 2022 Admission Recruitment For Kano State School Of Nursing
- A candidate who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in SSCE, or GCE it should not be more than two sittings, with at least chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- On examination day, candidates should come along with original receipt issued by the cashier, certified passport, pencil, eraser, pen, ruler
NOTE: only candidates who are qualified will be called for the interview
If you have questions about the Kano State School of Nursing admission form, let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin