UNILORIN Post Utme form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released by the management of the University of Ilorin. The Unilorin Post Utme online registration Registration will soon start.
- 1 UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- 2 How Much Is Unilorin Post Utme Form
- 3 How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021
- 4 Items to Bring For UNILORIN Post Utme Screening
- 5 UNILORIN Post Utme Registration Closing Date
- 6 Is unilorin post Utme Form 2021/2022 Out?
- 7 Is unilorin direct entry form out for 2021?
UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the University of Ilorin releases its cutoff mark for Unilorin 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
How Much Is Unilorin Post Utme Form
UNILORIN Charges the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the Unilorin Post Utme Form minus bank charges.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021
All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR
Note: Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
1. Visit UNILORIN Post Utme portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
3. Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
4. Click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information and Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform.
Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option indicated on the payment page.
5. Make Payment
6. Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
7. Enter your Card Number
8. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
9. Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
10. Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
11. Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
12. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
Note the following:
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
13. On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) / A’ Level details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) A’ Level details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O’ Level/A’ Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. There are two aspects to PUTME Screening
i. PUTME Screening Aptitude Test result will be released immediately after the test
ii. PUTME Score which is composition of O’ Level/A’ Level and PUTME Screening results will be released after the closure of result upload for both O’ Level/A’ Level.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal before the closure to confirm your entries.
Items to Bring For UNILORIN Post Utme Screening
- Your post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Do not bring Mobile phones to the examination hall.
UNILORIN Post Utme Screening Date
The management of the University of Ilorin has not been officially announced the Post Utme Screening date for the 2021/2022 admission.
UNILORIN Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the UNILORIN Post Utme form has been announced by the management of the University of Ilorin. Registration portal closes on…
If you have questions about UNILORIN Post Utme, kindly reach via the comment section and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Is unilorin post Utme Form 2021/2022 Out?
The management of the University of Ilorin is yet to release UNILORIN Post Utme Form for 2021/2022 Admission.
Is unilorin direct entry form out for 2021?
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN pre-admission screening application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out
Last Updated on October 14, 2021 by Admin