Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School Of Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Are you interested in the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing? If yes, this page is for you.
I will walk you through how to purchase and fill the application form for this year’s admission. Relax and read this to the end to get all the details.
Requirements For UITH College of Nursing Form
- Candidates who wish to apply for must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE to include Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English Language not more than two sittings
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years
- Applicants must not have deformity of the hand
- Must have birth certificate
Note: NABTEB is accepted but it cannot be combined with any O’level result
How To Apply For UITH School of Nursing Form
- The application form is obtainable at the cost of N7,500, and payment is to be made through the link www.uith.org.ng payable to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex revolving fund account
- After payment, print the completed form and submit to the UITH Registrar, along with 2 passport photograph and photocopies of credentials
- Closing date:
- Entrance examination date:
- Venue: school complex, university of Ilorin teaching hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Oral interview:
- Resumption date:
If you have anything to ask us about the UITH School of Nursing Form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on April 10, 2023 by Admin