SON Recruitment/Registration 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for SON recruitment on the SON official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Standard Organisation of Nigeria? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the SON recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Standard Organisation of Nigeria 2023 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the SON job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the SON application form should do so by visiting the SON website at www.son.gov.ng and download the SON form 2023 PDF.
Note: SON registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the online application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register SON job vacancies.
Requirements for SON Recruitment 2023
To be qualified for the 2023/2024 Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2023
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for SON job vacancies:
- Visit the SON login portal at http://nnra.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the SON official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- IITA Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
A Little Note About SON
The STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria.
SON was established by SON Act No. 14, 2015, which repeals the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Act, Cap 59 laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2004, and Enact the STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA Act.
2015 for the purpose of providing additional functions for the organisation, increasing penalty for violation, and for related matters.
This SON Act 2015, has now replaced the Enabling Act No. 56 of 1971 which has three amendments: (Act No. 20 of 1978, Act No. 32 of 1984 and Act No. 18 of 1990).
The aims and objectives of the SON include:
- Preparation of standards relating to products, measurements, materials and processes among others, and their promotion at the national, regional and international levels;
- Certification of industrial products;
- Assistance in the production of quality goods;
- Improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
Standards Council of Nigeria
The SON’s governing body is known as the Standards Council of Nigeria (hereinafter called the “Council”).
This is the policy-making body for supervising the administration and financial management of SON.
The Council is responsible for among other things:
- Advising the Federal Government of Nigeria generally on the national policy on standards;
- Standards specifications;
- Quality control and metrology;
- Designating, establishing and approving standards;
- Determining the overall policy of SON;
The Director-General of SON
The Director-General of SON is the Chief Executive, whose responsibilities revolve around the day-to-day administration of the organisation within the broad guidelines formulated by the Council.
SON Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for SON Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated on the latest news about SON Recruitment 2023, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on April 21, 2023 by Admin