Ogun State School of Nursing admission form is out for sale into its nursing programme in Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and IIaro for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This page will guide you on how to purchase and fill the application form for this year’s admission form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Ministry of Health, school of nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and IIaro for 2022/2023 academic session. See details on how to apply.
Requirements For Ogun State School of Nursing Form
- Candidates who wish to apply for must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE to include Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English Language not more than two sitting
- Candidates with awaiting results should also apply
Candidates can apply for:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
How To Apply For Ogun State School of Nursing Form
- Collect the account details from the accounting department of the ministry of health
- Present your teller or printout to the accounting department after 48hours to collect your pin for your online registration
- Visit www.mohsonmportal.com to complete your application and printout your photo card
- Examination Date:
- Venue: School of Nursing Idi-Aba, Abeokuta (within the FMC Idi-Aba premises)
- Time: 7.00 a.m
- Applicants are advised to have functioning email for future use
- Examination is a computer based test in the following subjects: English language, mathematics, biology, chemistry and general paper
- Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
- No payment should be made to any individual or personal account. Beware of fraudster
If you have anything to ask us about the Ogun State School of Nursing Form, let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin