Welcome to this article on How to Check NMU Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on the NMU Admission List, and every procedure you need to process your NMU Admission.
Did you participate in the NMU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your NMU 2020 admission Status.
NMU Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the NMU admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Nigeria Maritime University releases its admission list.
How to Check NMU Admission List
- Visit NMU Official admission portal at https://www.nmu.edu.ng/
- Use your login details to check your names on the school portal
How to Check FUGUS Admission Status on JAMB Portal
Currently, you can only access your FUGUS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
Admitted candidates should take note of the following:
1. All successfully admitted candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal and accept the offer of admission by JAMB, as failure to do this would result to automatic disqualification of the candidate’s admission by the University and will, therefore, be immediately replaced with those on the waiting list.
2. Successful candidates are to report for the collection of their admission letters at NMU University (main campus).
3. You are to come along with original credentials and scratch card(s) of your respective O-levels result for screening.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NMU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.