Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme Form 2020 is out. This article will walk you through on how to apply for Nekede Post Utme form.
You will also be shown Nekede Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Nekede start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Nekede Post Utme form 2020 is officially out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated with the latest news about Nekede Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Nekede 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
- 1 Eligibility for Nekede Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening.
- 2 Nekede Admission Screening General Requirements For ND
- 3 Nekede Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 4 How to Apply for Nekede Post UTME Form 2020.
- 5 How Much Is Nekede Post Utme Form
- 6 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme Exam Date
Eligibility for Nekede Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (HND)
- Candidates must hold the minimum entry requirements for ND Programme in the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as in each school below.
- They must possess the National Diploma of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri or the equivalent from recognized institutions in the appropriate discipline with minimum of lower credit pass (CGPA 2.50).
- For candidates with pass level and CGPA not below 2.00 points, a minimum of two years post ND cognate working experience is required. (Applicable to Federal Polytechnic Nekede (ND) Graduates ONLY).
- Candidates from other Institutions WITH PASS LEVEL WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
Nekede Admission Screening General Requirements For ND
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combinning NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
Nekede Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Nekede Post Utme is 150. Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Nekede Post UTME Form 2020.
To Apply for a programme you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
1. Visit www.fpno.edu.ng,
2. On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
3. Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
4. Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
5. Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
6. Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
7. Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
8. After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Nekede Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Candidates who used Nekede as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission. See JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
How Much Is Nekede Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme Exam Date
The management of Nekede has not officially released the date for Nekede Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme registration and admission.
NEKEDE Post Utme Registration Closing Date
This is to inform the general public that the online sale of forms for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes has been extended till 30th September, 2020.
If you have any question about Nekede Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on August 24, 2020 by Admin