Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme Form 2020. This article will walk you through on how to apply for Nekede Post Utme form.
You will also be shown Nekede Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Nekede start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Nekede Post Utme form 2020 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Nekede 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Nekede Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening.
- Candidates must have made the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 150 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FPN will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri for DE Admission processing.
Nekede Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
(a) One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
(b) Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
(c) A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at O’ Level.
Nekede Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Nekede Post Utme is 150. Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Nekede Post UTME Form 2020.
To Apply for a programme you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
2. Enter your JAMB registration number
3. Generate an Invoice for your desired programme.
4. Take the invoice to the bank and make payment.
5. Fill your form and print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number.
6. Print completed Admission Screening form
7. You can also reprint your application Form.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Nekede Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Nekede Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme Exam Date
The management of Nekede has not officially released the date for Nekede Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme registration and admission.
If you have any question about Nekede Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on