Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2022. You will find here, how to apply for Kwara State Teachers recruitment on the Kwara State government recruitment portal.
Do you want to apply for Kwara teachers recruitment 2022? Endeavour to read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Kwara State TESCOM recruitment 2022 (SUBEB 2022) starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Katsina State teachers programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1-Junior Secondary School 3).
Note: Kwara state teachers application is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the form. The Kwara State government is currently recruiting for Teachers.
Note: The Governor of Kwara State, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, has approved the extension of recruitment application portals for a period of two(2) weeks. The new closing date is 27th January, 2021. This is to allow more eligible applicants to apply.
Consequently, the new date for the qualifying examination is 8th February, 2021. Successful candidates shall be invited for interview from 22nd February, 2021 to 27th February, 2021(SUBEB APPLICANTS).
NB: Applicants are encouraged to visit the portals occasionally for useful information.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Kwara State Teachers job.
How to Apply for Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Kwara teachers recruitment:
- Visit the Kwara state teachers login portal at www.subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Kwara state recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit the application form as required
- Wait for the shortlist
Requirements For the Application
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) ,Diploma in Arabic, Diploma in Islamic Studies obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE certificates, Diploma in Arabic, Diploma in Islamic Studies in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Kogi State Teachers Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Npower Stipend News
- Adamawa State Government Recruitment
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Kwara State Teachers Registration Closing Date
The Kwara State teachers Recruitment/Registration deadline is yet to be announced . Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Test/Exam Date
This is to inform prospective candidates who applied for the Kwara State TESCOM recruitment exercise that the On-line Test date is yet to be announced
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
If you have any questions about Kwara State Teachers recruitment, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 13, 2022 by Admin