This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates that the Kwara State College of Nursing and midwifery IIorin (KWSCNMIL) application form is currently on sale.
I am going to show you how to purchase and fill the Kwara State College of Nursing Form for this year.
If you are interested in the school, this page will guide you on how to apply. See details on how to apply and the requirements
Requirements For Kwara State School of Nursing Admission Form
- Candidates who wish to apply for must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE to include Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English Language
- NECO and WAEC are only approved by the examination body for nursing and midwifery council
- Candidates with awaiting results are allowed to apply
How To Apply For Kwara State School of Nursing Form
- The admission application form fee is TWELVE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N12,300.00).
- Visit the school website via https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
- Fill the required information and proceed to make payment online via the remita platform
Entrance Examination Date
CLOSING DATE: The application closes by midnight.
The College entrance examination procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;
Date of Entrance of Examination is…
Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
N/B: Any candidate who purchases an application form from any individual or website other than the official school website stated above does so at his/her own risk.
I hope this article is helpful, do you have any questions bothering you about the Kwara State School of Nursing, (KWCON), Oke, Ode Form? If yes, you can use the comment. Remember to share with your friends on social media.
Last Updated on January 22, 2022 by Admin