Delta state schools of nursing 2021/2022 admission form into post-basic and basic nursing programme is out for sale.
This page is going to show you the procedures to purchase and fill the Delta State College of Nursing form for this year.
This is to announce to the general public that Delta State Schools of Nursing, Agbor has released its 2021/2022 admission form into post-basic and basic nursing programme. See details for how to apply.
How To Apply For Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
- The application form can only be gotten in the school of nursing application with enclosed receipt of payment and 2 passport photograph (coloured with white background) must be routed through the principal of the applicants choice
- Applicants should pay a non-refundable fee of
N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naria) only to
Name of account : ministry of hnealth , department of nursing and midwifery
Account number: 1015649624
Bank: zenith bank
- Interested applicants are advised to obtain their forms and submit the same as directed above
Requirements For Delta State School of Nursing Admission Form
- A candidate who wants to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC or NECO it should not be more than two sittings, with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English and Biology
- Applicant must be within the age range of 17 – 25 years
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
Entrance examination: 20th march 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Federal college of education (technical) off Ibusa road, Asaba permanent site
NOTE: Applicant are advised to come with writing materials, certificate/notification of registration (R.M), current professional license, WAEC/NECO certificate.
Do you have any question about the Delta State School of Nursing Form, Warri, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 15, 2021 by Admin