KSU Admission List 2020/2021. You will find the latest news on KSU Admission List, how to check the KSU admission list for 2020/2021, the KSU acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your KSU Admission.
Did you apply for KSU Post Utme Form and participate in the KSU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your KSU 2020 admission Status.
KSU Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the KSU admission portal 2020/2021. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Kogi State University releases its admission list.
How to Check KSU Admission List
Follow the steps below to check KSU admission list on the school portal:
- Visit KSU Admission Portal at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist
- Click the Undergraduate/Postgraduate Admission List
3. Select Session/Academic year and click view List
Or simply follow the link below to check your name on the KSU Admission List.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
Note: Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check KSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also check your KSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
You may like to take a look at the KSU cutoff mark to know your chance of admission if you are yet to be admitted.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the KSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Last Updated on October 12, 2020 by Admin