AAU Admission List 2021/2022. Welcome to this article on how to check Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma Admission List 2021. You will find the latest news on AAU Admission List, the AAU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your AAU Admission.
Did you participate in the AAU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2021/2022? If yes, read this post to the end to check your AAU 2021 admission Status.
AAU Admission Lists 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch 2021/2022 are not out on the AAU admission portal 2021/2022. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma releases any update about its admission list.
How to Check AAU Admission List 2021
- Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Enter your registration number and surname (Last Name) in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Admitted candidates should Accept or Reject their admission offer on the JAMB CAPS portal
If you have not been offered admission yet, note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university website.
How to Check AAU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your AAU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AAU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Last Updated on January 20, 2022 by Admin