The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Questions and Answers on Christian Religious Knowledge JAMB CRK, JAMB CRK Questions, JAMB CRK Questions 2021, JAMB CRK Questions and Answers | Bekeking team will be showing you likely JAMB Questions and Answers on CRK, JAMB random repeated questions for free.
You will also see how JAMB CRK questions are set and everything you need to Know about the JAMB CBT examination.
JAMB C.R.K/C.R.S Questions and Answers(Expo)
Welcome to 2021 Christian Religious Knowledge (C.R.K) questions and answers. You will see here, JAMB C.R.K repeated past questions. Relax and go through them.
1. The prohibition against eating the forbidden fruit stresses God’s
A. power in the creation of man
B. Lordship and man’s obedience
C. foreknowledge and man’s fall
D. authority to rule over man
ANSWER: C ( foreknowledge and man’s fall )
2. The king who promised to supply king Solomon cedar and cypress timber for the building of the name of the Lord, God of David was
ANSWER: A (Hiram)
3. The high priest who found the book of the law during the reign of King Josiah was
ANSWER: C (Hilkiah)
4. When Zerubbabel and Joshua the son of Jozadak began to rebuild the house of God which was in Jerusalem they were assisted by ________________________
A. Haggai and Zachariah
B. Mithredath and Tobael
C. The prophets of God in Jerusalem
D. The priest of God in Jerusalem
ANSWER: C (The prophets of God in Jerusalem)
5. What does the word “Cup” mean in the book of Matthew? It means
A. Water container for drinking
B. cup of blessing from God
C. metaphor referring to suffering
D. metaphor referring to crucifixion
ANSWER: C (metaphor referring to suffering)
6. The disciples were called Christian for the first time in
ANSWER: C (Antioch)
7. The law books used for the great reformation of Israel’s social and religious institution were found in the temple in 621 BC during the reign of
ANSWER: B (Josia)
8. Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by
D. Mary Magdalene
ANSWER: B (John)
9. David took Jerusalem from
A. The Jebusites
B. The Philistines
C. The Ammonites
ANSWER: (The Jebusites)
10. Where did the Lord appear to Solomon in a dream?
ANSWER: B (Gibeon)
11. The division of David’s kingdom was a direct consequence of
A. Absalom’s revolt
B. Jeroboam’s revolt
C. Solomon’s forced labour
D. Rehoboam’s unwise decision
ANSWER: D (Rehoboam’s unwise decision)
12. Amos told the Israelites that they have turned justice into
ANSWER: C (wormwood)
13. How did God convince Jeremiah of his divine call
A. he anointed him with oil
B. he spoke to him directly from heaven
C. he sent a prophet to inform him
D. he touched his mouth
ANSWER: D (he touched his mouth)
14. The vision of the dry bones of Ezekiel portrays
ANSWER: B (hope).
15. When the man with an unclean spirit in the region of the Gerasenes saw Jesus, he
A. acknowledged him as the son of the most high God
B. pleaded to be cast into the abyss
C. requested to follow him as a disciple.
D. pleaded that a miracle be performed to cleanse him
ANSWER: A (acknowledged him as the son of the most high God)
16. The man appointed by the Holy Ghost to go on the missionary journey with Saul was
ANSWER: B (Barnabas)
17. Peter became frightened as he walked on the sea because
A. he saw a ghost
B. he doubled Jesus
C. of the wind
D. it was dark and cloudly
ANSWER: A (he saw a ghost)
18. What did the blind man by the roadside near Jericho do on receiving his sight?
A. he jumped for joy and went away
B. he thanked Jesus for healing him
C. He followed Jesus, glorifying God
D. he gave praise to God for making him whole
ANSWER: D ( he gave praise to God for making him whole)
19. The order of the crucifixion events according to Luke’s Gospel is
A. crucifixion, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and mockery
B. mockery, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and crucifixion
C. lots casting for His dress, mockery scoffing and crucifixion
D. crucifixion, scoffing, mockery and lots casting for His dress
ANSWER: A (crucifixion, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and mockery)
20. The angel told Zachariah that John the Baptist would drink no wine nor strong drink because he would
A be the forerunner of Jesus
B. only eat locusts and wild honey
C. be filled with the Holy Spirit
D. baptize sinners who would come to him
ANSWER: D (baptize sinners who would come to him)
Continue Reading JAMB Christian Religious Knowledge Questions and Answers
- JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers
- JAMB Government Questions and Answers
- Jamb Economics Questions and Answers
- Jamb Use of English Questions and Answers
21. Who found baby Moses?
22. Who was the first King of Israel
23. James and John were known as the sons of which of the following?
A. the Master
24. How Many brothers did Joseph have?
25. Who was King David married to?
A. Mary Magdeline
26. Who was Abraham’s Father
27. Who wrote the Tora (first five books of the Bible)
28. Which book of the Bible never mentions God?
29. What did Daniel and his friends refuse to do?
A. Fight in the king’s army
B. Eat the king’s food
C. wear the king’s robe
D. Interpret the king’s dream
30. God used ravens to feed which prophet?
31. Of the ten leppers Jesus healed, how many said “thank you”?
32. Through which of the following did God speak to Job?
A. A donkey
B. A whirlwind
C. A burning bush
D. A scroll in the temple
33. What did Jesus proclaim as the greatest commandment?
A. Love the Lord as your god
B. Love your neighbour
C. keep the sabbath
D. Love your child
34. Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
A. In Canaan
B. Beside the fig tree
C. The mount of Olives
D. Jacob’s well
35. When Jesus got angry in the Temple, what did he do?
A. To talk to the priests
B. To talk with his disciples
C. To make a whip
D. To pray
36. Which of Jesus’ disciples is not mentioned in any Gospel?
37. The consequence of Hiel’s building of Jericho was that he
A. was killed by Ahab
B. was made a commander in Ahab’s army
C. was highly respected by his tribe
D. lost two of his sons
38. According to Hosea, one of the punishments for the sins of Isreal was that
A. they would not receive divine revelation
B. they would eat but would not be satisfied
C. the LORD would send famine upon the land
D. their women would become barren.
39. Daniel was set up to be thrown to the lions by the
A. counselors of Nebuchadnezzar
B. adviser of king Xerxes
C. presidents and satraps of Persia
D. Lords and nobles of Medes
40. How many wings does a Seraphim have?
The above questions are JAMB Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies questions and answers to get you prepared for the 2020 JAMB CRS questions.
How to Score High in JAMB CRK Questions
To score high in JAMB Christian Religious Knowledge, you need to do the following:
- Read your JAMB CRK past questions and answers
- Read your Bible
- Use JAMB recommended CRK textbook to study
- Make JAMB CRK syllabus your study guide
Last Updated on January 22, 2021 by Admin