Welcome to this article on How to Check FUOYE Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on FUOYE Admission List, FUOYE Acceptance fee and every procedure you need to process your FUOYE Admission.
Did you participate in the FUOYE Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your FUOYE 2020 admission Status.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List 2020.
1. Visit FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
2. Supply your registration number in the required column.
3. Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches…. You are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
Admitted candidates are advised to Go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
How to Check FUOYE Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also access your FUOYE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the FUOPYE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See FUOYE Cut Off Mark if you are yet to be admitted to know your fate.
How to Pay FUOYE Acceptance Fee
Admitted candidates are to note the following:
All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
1. You are required to accept this Offer. Details of the registration procedure are as follows…
2. Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number for instance 86510415IG
3. Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
4. Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
5. Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password.
Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference in case you forget.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Admin