Welcome to this article on How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List 2022. You will be provided with the latest news on FULOKOJA Admission List, FULOKOJA acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your FULOKOJA Admission.
Did you participate in the FULOKOJA Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2022/2023? If yes, read this post to the end to check your FULOKOJA 2021 admission Status.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List 2022
FULOKOJA Admission List 2022/2023 is out on JAMB CAPS and has been published on the FULOKOJA admission portal.
This post will be updated as soon as the management of Federal University, Lokoja releases its admission list Fulokoja portal
Currently, you can only access your FULOKOJA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission. See FULOKOJA Cut Off Mark here.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their results at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Visit FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
4. Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
A step by step Guide on How to Pay FULOKOJA acceptance Fee
FULOKOJA acceptance fee amount is N10,000 (ten thousand naira only). Follow the procedure outlined below to make payment.
- Login to the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal (http://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your admission status.
- Successful candidates should generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of undertaking
- Return to the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination details and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the FULOKOJA admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Last Updated on April 2, 2023 by Admin