FULOKOJA Post Utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released by the management of the Federal University, Lokoja. This post will be updated as soon as the FULOKOJA Post Utme form is out.
- 1 How Much Is FULOKOJA Post Utme Form
- 2 FULOKOJA Cutoff Mark
- 3 How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How Much Is FULOKOJA Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the FULOKOJA Post Utme Form.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Schedule &and Requirements.
- The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will take place very soon within the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja).
- The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
FULOKOJA Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FULOKOJA Post Utme is 180. To check FULOKOJA cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020.
Follow the steps below to register for 2020 FULOKOJA Post Utme:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2020/2021 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Go to www.remita.net and click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Note: Only candidates who took part in the FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FULOKOJA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of the Federal University Lokoja is yet to announce the closing date for the FULOKOJA Post Utme registration.
If you have questions concerning the FULOKOJA Post Utme Screening exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section.
Last Updated on May 12, 2020 by Admin