Welcome to this article on How to Check FUD Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on FUD Admission List, FUD Acceptance fee and every procedure you need to process your FUD Admission.
Did you participate in the FUD Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your FUD 2020 admission Status.
How to Check FUD Admission List 2020.
- Visit the FUD admission status checking portal at http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘CHECK’ button to access your FUD admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission. If you are yet to be admitted, check FUD Cut Off Mark here
Note: Admitted candidates are required to Generate Invoice and Pay for Acceptance fee of N5,000 (five thousand naira only) on myportal.fud.edu.ng/.
How to Pay FUD Acceptance
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number and reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log in with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph, and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
Upload of O’level Result on JAMB Portal
Candidates who applied for 2020/2021 admissions into Federal University Dutse are hereby advised to immediately upload their O’Level results onto the JAMB Portal/Website to speed up the admission procedure. Thanks for your cooperation.
How to Check FUD Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your FUD admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps provided hereunder:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUD admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University Dutse (FUD) UTME and Direct Entry admission lists for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you have any question about FUD admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible and please remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on October 13, 2020 by Admin