Welcome to this article on how to check the ABSU admission list 2022. You will be provided with the latest news on ABSU Admission List, ABSU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your ABSU Admission.
Did you participate in the ABSU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2022/2023? If yes, read this post to the end to check your ABSU 2022 admission Status.
ABSU Admission List 2022/2022 is not yet out on the ABSU admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Abia State University releases any updates about its admission list.
You will also find ABSU Supplementary admission list PDF here and how to download it.
How to Check ABSU Admission List 2022
- Visit ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
How to Check ABSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your ABSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the ABSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Last Updated on November 25, 2022 by Admin