ESUT Admission List 2021/2022. We shall uncover how to check the Enugu State University of Science and Technology admission list 2021. You will be provided with the latest news on ESUT Admission List, ESUT Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your ESUT Admission.
Did you participate in the ESUT Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2021/2022? If yes, read this post to the end to check your ESUT 2021 admission Status.
ESUT 1st and 2nd Admission Lists 2021/2022 are not out on the ESUT admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Enugu State University releases its admission list.
How to Check ESUT Admission List 2021
1. Go to ESUT admission status checking portal at http://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
2. Enter your JAMB registration in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your ESUT admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission
If you have not been offered admission yet, note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
How to Check ESUT Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also check your ESUT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ESUT admission status.
How to Pay Esut Acceptance Fee
Candidates who were admitted are required to accept ESUT Admission by prompt payment of acceptance fee of Twenty Six Thousand One Hundred Naira (N26,100) into any of the following banks:
- Access Bank PLC Agbani;
- Fidelity Bank PLC;
- Skye Bank PLC Ogui Road and
- Zenith Bank PLC.
ESUT newly admitted students should print out a formal letter of admission from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
Admitted candidates are also expected to report to the Admissions Unit of the University for details on registration procedures and formalities.
Last Updated on January 20, 2022 by Admin