FUBK Post Utme/ Direct Entry form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management. This post will be updated immediately Federal University Birnin-Kebbi releases the 2022 FUBK Post Utme Form.
- 1 FUBK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- 2 How Much Is FUBK Post Utme Form
- 3 How to Apply for FUBK Post Utme Form 2022
- 4 FUBK Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 5 FUBK Post Utme Registration Closing Date
FUBK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- Direct Entry Screening: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
- UTME candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 160 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
How Much Is FUBK Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the FUBK Post Utme Form.
How to Apply for FUBK Post Utme Form 2022
1. Visit http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng
2. log in to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB Number as username, and surname as password
Note: If you have difficulty logging in, you can use the retrieve password option
3. Upon successful Login, provide a functional phone number and email address. Then, click on Generate Invoice
4. You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
5. Print the Remita and Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
6. Log back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to complete the registration
Candidates should fill in their current and valid email addresses and phone numbers in their application for easy contact.
FUBK Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FUBK Post Utme is 160. See FUBK Departmental cutoff points for all courses.
What to Bring to FUBK Post Utme Screening Exercise Venue:
- Original of UTME result slip and photocopy of same
- Original DE JAMB slip and photocopy of same (For DE Candidates)
- Original and photocopies of Credentials(where available)
- Evidence of payment
- Two (2) Passport-size photographs
Faculties and Departments in FUBK
|1||Faculty of Arts, Mgt and Social Science|
2. Business Administration
3. Demography and Soc Stat
5. European languages
7. History and International Relations
8. Political science
|2||Faculty of Sciences|
1. Applied Geophysics
2. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
4. Computer Science
8. Pure and industrial chemistry
9. Physics with Electronics
|3||Faculty of Environmental sciences|
2. Building technology
3. Quantity Surveying
|4||Faculty of College of Health Science|
FUBK Post UTME Screening Schedule.
For Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
FUBK Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the FUBK Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
Call: 08065331689, 09039298889, 08085596757 and 08142584224 from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
If you have questions about the FUBK Post Utme Screening exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section.
Last Updated on June 13, 2022 by Admin