EKSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. Ekiti State University, EKSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the 2020 EKSU Post Utme Form.
Have you asked the following questions:
- Is EKSU post Utme form out 2020?
- Is EKSU 2020/2021 admission list out?
If yes, read below to get the full detail about EKSU Post Utme registration.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
EKSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for EKSU Post Utme is 180. Candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible to apply for EKSU Post Utme Dcreening form. See EKSU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How Much is EKSU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only non-refundable as the screening fee.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening 2020
1. Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
2. Click on ‘Create Account’ and provide the required details to create an account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page.
3. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
4. Select 2020/2021 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
5. Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
6. After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
7. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
Note: Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
8. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
9. The screening result will be shown after completing registration.
Applicants of EKSU should note the following:
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval..\
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
EKSU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of EKSU Post Utme screening form is yet to be announced by the school management.
If you have questions about the EKSU Post Utme/Direct Entry form, kindly reach us via the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Admin