EKSU Admission List 2020/2021. Bekeking team will show you how to check EKSU admission list 2020. You will also be provided with EKSU’s latest news on Admission, EKSU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your EKSU Admission.
If you applied for EKSU Post Utme Form and participated in the EKSU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021, ensure you read this post to the end to check your EKSU 2020 admission Status.
EKSU Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the EKSU admission portal 2020/2021. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Ekiti State University releases its admission list.
How to Check EKSU Admission List 2020.
- Visit the EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
All the Applicants should note :
1. All students should please take note.
Only the RRR code generated on the platform for the designated payment will be accepted. Any RRR code generated anywhere besides EKSU portal will result to the student paying twice as it will not be accepted
2. ADMISSION 2020/2021
The 2020/2021 Admission is in progress and JAMB has started approving the admission of the recommended candidates . . . . . .
3. Important notice to Transfer Students to 200 Level MBBS Candidates.
Kindly follow the link below to complete your registration before printing your admission letter
4. Important notice to Candidates seeking admission to the Ekiti State University on the need to change their course on the JAMB Website
How to Check EKSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your EKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the EKSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Pay EKSU Acceptance Fee
EKSU Acceptance Fee: N107,000 for Law, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine and N57,000 for other programmes.
- Visit www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on “Payment”
- Then, click on Acceptance Fees
- Login using your UTME Reg No or Form No as Username and use password1 as password to login
- Click on Proceed To Acceptance Fee on the dashboard to make payment.
If you have a question concerning EKSU Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on July 21, 2020 by Admin