CRUTECH Post Utme Form 2022/2023. Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently not on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
This post is here to guide you on how to register for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) 2022 CRUTECH Post Utme Form.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- I did not choose CRUTECH at all but I am interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination.
CRUTECH Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff point for CRUTECH Post Utme is 130. See CRUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to the JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How Much Is CRUTECH Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post Utme Form 2022
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2022 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence… and ends on…
Candidates should, therefore, ensure that:
- All the documents listed above are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
CRUTECH Post Utme Screening Registration Closing Date
The management of Cross Rivers State University of Technology is yet to announce the deadline for CRUTECH Post Utme application form.
CALLS & WHATSAPP from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday: 08189351784; 08151118002; 08066462239; 09072711614
If you have questions about CRUTECH Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach via the comment section and do not forget to share this post by clicking any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on June 22, 2022 by Admin