FUTA Post Utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released by the management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure. This post will be updated as soon as the FUTA Post Utme form is out.
- 1 FUTA Post UTME Requirements
- 2 How Much Is FUTA Post Utme Form
- 3 How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form 2020
FUTA Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How Much Is FUTA Post Utme Form
FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form 2020
Candidates are required to:
- VisitFUTA Post Utme registration portal at www.futa.edu.ng
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng.) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Date 2020/2021
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME Screening test shall be conducted when the management releases the date
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the FUTA Post UTME Computer Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) from…
- Candidates are to note that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results would NOT be extended, and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Items to Bring to the FUTA Post Utme Screening Centre
Every candidate is required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
1. Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
2. JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
3. Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
4. Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
5. One passport photograph.
6. Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit the FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is optional, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
Note: The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
FUTA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FUTA Post Utme is 180. Candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible to apply for FUTA Post Utme form.
See: FUTA Cut Off Mark
Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
You can contact the management of FUTA for more information or clarification or other issues, by visiting the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08085976967, 08068209911 and 08118770353
FUTA Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has not be announced by the school management.
You can share the FUTA Post Ume information with your friends by using any of the social media buttons in this post.
If you have any question about FUTA Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on May 5, 2020 by Admin