ABSU Post Utme /Direct Entry form is out and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management of Abia State University, Uturu.
- 1 ABSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 2 How Much Is ABSU Post Utme Form
- 3 How to Apply for ABSU Post Utme Form 2020
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
ABSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for ABSU Post Utme is 160. See ABSU Departmental cut Off Mark for all courses.
How Much Is ABSU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for ABSU Post Utme form
How to Apply for ABSU Post Utme Form 2020
1. Visit ABSU Post Utme portal at portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
2. Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
3. Select ABSU Aptitude Test
4. Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as evidence of registration.
Banks to Make Payment for ABSU Post Utme Form
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Registration Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME exercise ends on Friday, 21st August 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2020 online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.abaistateuniversity.edu.ng).
If you have questions about ABSU Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section.
Last Updated on