University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Biomedical Engineering 2022/2023 admission form into the Biomedical Engineering programme is out for sale.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Biomedical Engineering has released its 2022/2023 admission form. See details, how to apply, and the requirements.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the basic nursing programme of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Biomedical Engineering for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Requirements For UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECOGCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
How To Apply For UMTH School of Nursing Form
- Interested candidate are expected to obtain the application form at the cost of N3,500 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
- Visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for online application, click on “register now” on the home page to start the process or visit the school to get the hard copy of the application form
- Applicants should login to the hospital website @ www.umth.org.ng and use RRR number as the pin to log into the school website to fill the application form
- Print out the form after a successful completion and submit to the school’s admission office
- All completed form should be returned to the co-ordinators/principals office along with two recent passport photograph with white background and all photocopies of credentials
The entrance examination and interview will be conducted on date stated hereunder:
NB: Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All payments should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect form.
Note: Late submission is not accepted
If you have any questions about the UMTH School of Nursing Form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin