School of Basic Midwifery Amachara 2022/2023 admission form is out for sale. this page will guide you on the application.
This is to announce to the general public that the School of Basic Midwifery Amachara has released its 2022/2023 admission form. See details on how to apply and the requirements.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Basic Midwifery Amachara for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Requirements For Amachara School of Nursing Form
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English and Biology
- Must be a registered midwife
How To Apply For Abia State School of Nursing Form Amachara
- Application form is obtainable from the Nursing Services Department, Ministry Of Health, New Secretariat Umuahia (Fourth Floor, Block B) by payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000 (ten thousand naira only)
- The closing date for submission and the closing date is yet to be announced
Requirements for purchase of the form
• Two passport photographs
• Photocopy of O’Level result
• Ten thousand Naira (10,000)
Entrance Examination Schedule
Centers:- Umuahia and Aba
If there is anything you want to ask us about the Amachara School of Nursing Form, let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin