Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School of Nursing is now selling application form into its school of nursing for 2022/2023 academic session.
I am going to walk you through how to apply for the 2022 ABUTH School of Nursing admission form and also show you the requirements.
If you are interested in studying at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School of Nursing, read on to get the full details.
Requirements For ABUTH School of Nursing Form
- Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 26 years of age
- Candidate who wish to apply for must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE to include mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics and English language not more than two sitting
How To Apply For Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (Abuth) School Of Nursing 2022/2023 Admission Form
- Application form is N6,200
- Visit the school website http://apply.abuth.gov.ng and sign up, then create your profile
- Click on check forms on sale or apply here (ensure you read the guideline carefully before applying)
- From the currently open programmes, choose by clicking apply
- Go ahead and generate remita retrieval reference RRR number note: paying online activates your account immediately
- To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking), click on pay via remita and follow the online guide. (after paying, refresh your page and continue).
- To pay through a bank branch, print your transaction slip or copy the RRR number and go to any commercial bank
- After payment, go back to school website http://apply.abuth.gov.ng, login and enter the login ID and password
- Fill in all your details correctly, click on my form from your profile menu and select submit the application
- Make sure to agree with the terms and condition by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then submit
- Print your form slip and transaction slip
Hope the information about the ABUTH School of Nursing Form is helpful, click on the share button to share with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, or Twitter.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin