University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Nursing 2022/2023 admission form into the nursing programme is out for sale.
I am going to show a step by step guide on how to purchase and fill the UBTH School of Nursing Form.
This is to inform the general public that the University Of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing has released its 2022/2023 admission form into the post-basic and basic nursing programme. See details for how to apply.
Requirements For UBTH School of Nursing Form
- Candidates who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English, and Biology
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years
- An applicant must be a registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse
How To Apply University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School Of Nursing 2022/2023 Admission Form
- Interested candidates are expected to pay anon-refundable sum of N10000 (ten thousand naira) to the college TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) through the remita platform in any bank under the service type Training School- school of nursing
- The form can be gotten from the office of the principal of the college
- A separate sum of N2000 should be paid to nursing midwifery council committee Edo State Account ACCOUNT NO: 2004854377 BANK: first bank of Nigeria Plc Benin City
- Applicants are expected to submit (4) recent coloured passport photograph while returning the completed application form
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE:
TIME: 10:00am prompt
VENUE: School of Nursing, UBTH
If there is anything you want to ask us about the UBTH School of Nursing Form, let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Admin