Do you have plans to study at Temple University? We wish to give you important information you need to know about the Temple University acceptance rate and admission statistics.
Selecting a school to study in is quite a difficult thing to do. Therefore, it is very important for you to carefully allocate enough time to do research and find out key admission data.
These are very crucial as they contribute to the overall success of your application. Temple University is an educational service provider that is well regarded in the United States. See Stanford University Acceptance Rate.
The school offers a high-quality education mixed with an excellent social-cultural campus life fit for any breed of multinational.
Acceptance Rate of Temple University
The acceptance rate is one of the vital key factors to consider anytime you want to apply for admission to your school of choice.
It helps to inform you of your chances of securing space with the school which in turn will help you to prepare adequately in advance. See Pima Medical Institute Acceptance Rate.
Generally, many schools with high acceptance rates are easy to get admitted into as opposed to ones with low admission rates.
Temple University has an acceptance rate of 79.6% which is very moderate and less competitive.
This implies that if hundreds (100) applicants applied to the prestigious American University in a certain admission season, only 79 of that number will be offered admission.
Hence, if you are planning on studying in this school, it is best to have an excellent academic CV.
Programs Offered by Temple University
- Marketing/marketing management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Radio and television
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Political science and government
- Computer and information sciences
- Computer and information sciences
- Public health education and promotion
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Mechanical engineering
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Mass communication/media studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- English language and literature
- Public relations/image management
- International business/trade/commerce
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Organizational behavior studies
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Information technology
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Architectural and building sciences/technology
- Hospitality administration/management
- Audiology/audiologist and speech-language pathology/pathologist
- Graphic design
- Civil engineering
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation/recreational therapy
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- International/global studies
- Actuarial science
- Legal professions and studies
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Human development and family studies
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Financial planning and services
- Engineering technology
- Medical informatics
- Environmental studies
- Music performance
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Music teacher education
- Social studies teacher education
- English/language arts teacher education
- Environmental science
- Real estate
- Art teacher education
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Musical theatre
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- City/urban, community and regional planning
- Spanish language and literature
- Mathematics and computer science
- Computational science
- Natural sciences
- Music therapy/therapist
- Jazz/jazz studies
- Metal and jewelry arts
- Art therapy/therapist
- Fiber, textile and weaving arts
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Religion/religious studies
- Visual and performing arts
- Landscape architecture
- Asian studies/civilization
- Organizational communication
- Horticultural science
- Foreign language teacher education
- Geology/earth science
- African-American/black studies
Temple University GPA Requirements
The average GPA at Temple University is 3.00, You must have a GPA of 3.00 to get into Temple University. See Juilliard School Acceptance Rate.
You will need to have nearly straight A’s and B’s for all classes to increase your chances of gaining admission into the school. You will need to take hard courses – AP and IB to show that college-level academics are possible.
Your GPA cannot be changed if you are a senior or junior student. To compensate, if your GPA is below 3.54(the school average), you will need a higher SAT/ACT score. This will allow you to compete with other applicants with higher GPAs.
Temple University SAT & ACT Requirements
Submission of SAT or ACT to Temple University is recommended but not required. If you want to submit your test scores you have to ensure that your result is outstanding.
The average SAT score composite at Temple University is a 1130–1360. This score makes Temple University Moderately Competitive for SAT test scores.
The Temple University accepts a limited number of applicants. It has a highly selective admissions process which includes high grades and standardized test scores.
Temple University is like all other universities in the United States but has holistic Admissions. The admissions officers examine students based on more than just numerical data.
A successful application to Temple University needs strong essays and impressive extracurricular activities.
The Temple University does not accept letters of recommendation unless requested and it does not offer admission interviews.
They accept Official transcripts and high school records, diplomas, other certifications. They require an Official English Translation of the transcripts (If the transcripts are not in English)
You can reach out to us in the comment section if you need more clarification on this article about Temple University acceptance rate.
Last Updated on September 12, 2023 by Admin