Are you a prospective student who wants to study at LeTourneau University, do you want to know how things are done in the school? If your response to these questions is positive, then you are at the right place.
In this article, we will summarize things that you are expected to know about LeTourneau University – acceptance rate, ranking, notable alumni, and more. Do well to read the article to the end to get all the information that you need.
Founded in 1946, LeTourneau University is a private, interdenominational Christian university in the United States. Its main campus is located in Longview, the seat of Gregg County. See Kennesaw State University Acceptance Rate.
LeTourneau University offers 140+ undergraduate majors and 40+ minors courses to students from all over the world.
Most of the university’s undergraduate degrees are focused on engineering, aeronautics, computer science, business, education
The university has 23 graduate schools, some of the graduate programs include Counseling Psychology, Business, and Clinical Psychology.
LeTourneau University Acceptance Rate
Because LeTourneau University is one of the best universities in the United States and one of the top schools globally, LeTourneau University is a top choice for college prospective students.
The university accepts only about 54.2% of students who apply and receive offers of admission.
While that seems like a reasonably moderate percentage, applicants need to work hard to get admission into the school.
However, hopefuls can help improve their chances by focusing on their interests. As much as schools such as LeTourneau University value a well-rounded individual, academics themselves emphasize specialization irrespective of its high acceptance rate.
By specialization, scholars mean that strong academics have their areas of expertise, where they know not only the most important elements of their field but also the lesser-known and foundational parts.
As this description demonstrates, a strong focus means that you’re an expert. The knowledge shows an admissions committee that you know what you’re talking about and have something to offer the community.
The school sees itself as a private university committed to improving the quality of American minds, LeTourneau University does all that so that it can educate citizens and expose them to the larger world.
LeTourneau University Admission Requirement
What is the SAT/ACT Requirement at LeTourneau University?
Submission of SAT or ACT is not mandatory rather it is optional.
Your SAT score should be between 1130-1370, and your ACT score should be between 22-30 to be considered for admission to LeTourneau University.
LeTourneau University GPA Requirements
Majority of the schools specified their minimum GPA requirement, but this is often just the rare minimum to submit an application without immediately getting declined.
The GPA requirement that really matters is the GPA you need for a real chance of gaining admission into the school. For this, we look at the school’s average GPA for its recent Scholars.
The average GPA at LeTourneau University is 3.58.
With a GPA of 3.58, LeTourneau University gives admission to its Applicants below-average students. It is good to be a B-average student, with some A’s mixed in.
If you are presently junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications. If your GPA is at or below the school average of 3.34, you will need a higher SAT or ACT score to restitute it.
This will help you have a good chance of being admitted effectively against other applicants who have higher GPAs than
LeTourneau University Undergraduate Admission
International applicants seeking admission in any of the undergraduate courses offered by the university are required to submit the student application for admission via this link. The university does not charge any application fee for the same.
- Official transcripts- International students need to have their transcript evaluated by credential evaluation companies such as SpanTran, ECE. WES.
- Resume- The applicant’s resume should highlight the education, experience, qualification, and activities
- Proof of Financial Resources- Financial certificate demonstrates that the applicant has enough funds in their bank account to pay for tuition, fees, and other expenses at the university including personal ones.
- Copy of Passport Picture page
- Immunization documents-
- ELP Scores- The university prefers first-year students to submit SAT or ACT scores as proof of English proficiency and enables the student to receive higher scholarship awards.
LeTourneau University Graduate Admission
Students willing to secure admission in LeTourneau University must fill an online application. Other than application, students are required to fulfill other requirements too.
- Official transcripts
- Minimum GPA: The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade average of 2.50 on a scale of 4 (81%). In case the applicant does not meet the minimum GPA requirements for probationary acceptance into the MBA program, they need to provide a 2-page professional resume.
- Resume- Those students who couldn’t score minimum marks are allowed to enter the university on academic probation.
- ELP scores- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the test scores of one of the examinations.
- Written essay
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Certificate
- GMAT/GRE scores for certain courses
- Letter of Recommendations
We have communicated to you in this article everything you are expected to know about LeTourneau University acceptance rate and its average GPA.
I hope you got all the information you had in mind about its acceptance rate and average GPA before coming to this page.
If your answer is positive, we are glad you did, but If is negative, We are looking forward to receiving your questions via the comment box.
Last Updated on September 12, 2023 by Admin