TASUED Admission List 2021. You will be provided with the latest news on TASUED Admission List, the TASUED Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your TASUED Admission.
Did you apply for TASUED Post Utme Form and participate in the TASUED Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2021/2022? If yes, read this post to the end to check your TASUED 2021 admission Status.
TASUED Admission List 2021/2022 is out on the TASUED admission portal 2021/2022. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) releases any other updates about its admission list.
How To Check TASUED Admission List.
The following steps will walk you through to check TASUED Admission List
- Visit the TASUED admission status checking portal at my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘Login As’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login, click ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Latest update from the management of TASUESD: We have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, it is now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear!‘
How to Check TASUED Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your TASUED admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TASUED admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the TASUED admission for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Last Updated on January 21, 2022 by Admin